ECO Roof and Solar offer a specific service designed for Real Estate Professionals, Agents, and Brokers. Our proactive services help our agents and brokers increase property curb appeal and overall marketability, prevent lost purchase offers, avoid sellers credits and preventing reduced commissions through lowered sales prices.
Through preventive inspections ECO Roof and Soar will help you avoid any surprises upon inspection preserving your commissions and listing turnover.
- Avoid surprise inspections items, seller credits and reduced listing prices due to exterior damage.
- Increase curb appeal and marketability through insurance paid restoration.
- No more lost offers from exterior damaged and roof problems.
- Free roof certifications to our relator customers.
- 24 Hour inspection turn times.
- Insurance claims professionals with extensive experience in full claims handling.
Roof And Exterior Inspections
- Initial inspections for all new property listings, for our realtor customers, with complementary detailed report.
- Real time notifications of potential events affecting listed properties.
- Immediate 24hour deployment to catastrophic events affecting monitored properties.
- Putting an offer in for a customer? Make sure the roof and exterior is up to expectations.
- Free roof certifications! With a guaranteed 24 hour inspections timeframe.
- Now Serving: Denver, Arvada, Aurora, Boulder, Broomfield, Castle Pines, Castel Rock, Colorado Springs, Englewood, Erie, Evergreen, Fort Collins, Golden, Greely, Highlands Ranch, Lakewood, Longmont, Louisville, Loveland, Northglenn, Parker, Thornton, Westminster, Windsor, Wheat Ridge.
Insurance Claims Handling
- Damaged exteriors will be restored through insurance claims, preserving your sales price and commissions.
- Extensive claims experience in dealing with full insurance settlement including disputed and troubled claims.
- Claims assignments from seller to buyer.
- Additional training for real estate professionals
- Storm Damage
- Insurance Claims
- Claims Assignments
- Policy Review and analysis