Protecting Your Investment Is Our #1 Priority
As a building owner and an investor that specializes in commercial roofing, we at ECO Roof and Solar understand the importance of protecting one’s investment. Many of you may already know an unexpected roof leak can be disruptive to your tenants, cause extensive damage to property and be devastating to your business. As Denver’s Leading resource for commercial roofing and repairs we understand the crucial difference a reliable roofing system can make. That’s why at ECO Roof and Solar we build commercial roofs that last a lifetime. As a Certified GAF Master Elite Contractor and GAF Master Select Flat Roof Specialist, ECO Roof and Solar is committed to providing you and your investors the ultimate in roof system reliability and valuable energy savings.
Commercial Roof Replacement
To ensure that replacing your commercial roof is not going to be difficult process we have committed our team of professionals to “The ECO Way”, which is 5-step solution committed to 100% customer satisfaction.
- Step 1. Detailed professional roof inspection
- Step 2. Insurance claim submission and approval
- Step 3. Choosing your new roof
- Step 4. Roof installation and clean up
- Step 5. Final inspection and warranty
Commercial Roof Repair
At ECO Roof and Solar our emergency repair teams are available 24/7 and are certified experts at assessing commercial roofing damage. If your business has recently been hit by a storm or needs repair, please call us at to request a free roofing inspection.
Property Maintenance Program
ECO Roof and Solar believes in preventive action rather than corrective reaction. Based on this belief, we are proud to offer this maintenance program to benefit commercial property owners and managers in an effort to extend roof life and save our customers money. Click here to learn more…
ECO Roof and Solar only work with high-quality manufactures on all products necessary to provide a quality roofing system typically for a commercial business such as, office buildings, shopping centers, apartment buildings, town homes, churches, and more…
Stabilize Your Maintenance Budget And Minimize Surprises
At ECO Roof and Solar we have developed a Preventative Maintenance Program to help business owners and property mangers get the most out of their roofs by minimizing surprises and eliminating roofing failures caused by neglect. When it comes to commercial roofing portfolios, we often have the misconception that if our roofs are not leaking, we don’t need to bother with them. This out-of sight, out-of-mind perspective is one of the root causes for premature roofing failures and expensive collateral damage costs. Whether you’re a building owner, property manager, place of worship, an apartment complex, or homeowners association, ECO Roof and Solar can help you increase your bottom line and minimize surprises through our preventative maintenance program. For more information call us today at 303.484.9854
Preventative Maintenance Program
- Annual or semi-annual preventative maintenance inspection including written assessment detailing the current condition of the roof, including but not limited to, flashings, copings, membranes, curbing, insulation and decking
- Digital photographs of inspected roof
- Identify current imperfections and potential roofing failures
- Inspect and ensure proper functionality of ventilation
- Gutter / scupper cleaning (during inspection)
- Temporary repair minor deficiency with sealant (during inspection)
- Maintenance repairs and documentation as needed
- 24 hour roof response and inspection after severe weather and or damage
- Dedicated crews specializing in warranty work and emergency repairs
- Provide short term and long term maintenance budgets based on current roof condition
Benefits Of Preventative Maintenance Program
- Air and water tight roofs for 1-15 years pending on condition of roof
- Short-term and long-term maintenance budgets
- 24 hour roof response in the event of an emergency
- Recoup 20% of preventative maintenance cost in the event of a re-roof
- Recoup 100% of preventative maintenance cost in the event of an insurance claim
- Increase bottom line by eliminating collateral building damage and incidental costs associate with leaky roofs
- Exposure: Either long-term exposure to the elements (sun, water, freeze-thaw) or shorter-term exposure to damaging air pollutants and chemicals can the damage the roof if not properly maintained.
- Drains, Scuppers, And Gutters: Properly flowing drainage is crucial for low-slope roofing systems. Drainage components can quickly become clogged if not given the proper attention.
- Structural Movement: Such as building settlement or expansion/contraction not accommodated by the roofing system can cause serious damage to the roof if the damage goes unnoticed.
- Biological Growth: Such as vegetation in areas of standing water or algae can back up and cause water damage when not maintained.
- Not Fixing Problems Promptly: These can add up to a much shorter roof life – e.g., if a small problem is not repaired, then a large amount of insulation can be damaged.
- Forgetting About Maintenance: This is perhaps the single biggest cause of premature roof failure
- Equipment Additions: Improperly added equipment or other items improperly added on the roof can cause significant damage.
- Trade Damage: Punctures, holes, etc. caused by trades other than your roofing contractor can cause major problems.
A maintenance program can prevent lost work hours or lost revenue for a commercial property through early identification of potential problems or leak areas. The savings earned through this program significantly reduce the expense of building maintenance over a period of years and extend the life of your current roof, reducing the cost of re-roofing the property and increasing overall ROI. Call ECO Roof and Solar today at 303.484.9854 to learn more.