BBB sees trust as a function of two primary factors – integrity and performance. Integrity includes respect, ethics and intent. Performance speaks to a business’s track record of delivering results in accordance with BBB standards and/or addressing customer concerns in a timely, satisfactory manner. BBB ensures that high standards for trust are set and maintained. We exist so consumers and businesses alike have an unbiased source to guide them on matters of trust. We provide educational information and expert advice that is free of charge and easily accessible. (Click Here) to view our (A+ Ratting).
NRCA members are recognized and consulted within the commercial and residential construction industry for all decisions associated with the roof. NRCA’s respected and influential leadership is instrumental in shaping the future for all aspects of the roofing industry. From manufacturers to distributors to contractors, NRCA is recognized for its technical expertise, setting industry standards, influencing industry innovation, up-to-date skills training and career-enhancing professional development. NRCA is leading the way in shaping and expanding the role of roofing professionals to meet the ever-changing global demand for safe, environmentally sustainable, water-resistant, energy-producing and ecstatically enhancing roofing environment. (Click Here) to view our listing with the (NRCA).
Colorado Roofing Association Member (CRA)
The Colorado Roofing Association’s goal is to help homeowners and commercial building owners and managers make informed decisions about replacing and maintaining their roof systems.Colorado Roofing Association contractor members, upon joining the association, fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- A roofing contractor business license showing that the company has been in operation for a minimum of two years, issued by a Colorado municipality or jurisdiction that requires a test for licensing; or roofing contractor business licenses showing that the company has been in business for at least two years issued by two Colorado municipalities that do not require a test for licensing.
- A current Colorado Worker’s Compensation Certificate reflecting roofing or sheet metal classification.
- A certificate of insurance showing general liability protection of at least $500,000.00.
- They sign and abide by the CRA Code of Ethics
GAF Master Elite Contractor
If you don’t recognize the name, GAF is North America’s largest manufacturer of commercial and residential roofing materials. They’ve been in business since 1886, and their products are routinely ranked #1 by contractors, home owners, and third party associations. One of the big things that sets GAF apart is their philosophy: they focus on helping homeowners make the best, safest roofing choices for their homes and helping contractors build successful, customer-focused businesses Because of GAF’s stringent standards, only 3% of all roofing contractors have qualified as Master Elite® contractors! Choosing a GAF Master Elite® contractor is your assurance that you’ll be dealing with a quality, reputable, and dependable professional contractor — not some “fly-by-nighter.” To become factory-certified as a GAF Master Elite® contractor, a roofing contractor needs to show that they are:
- Properly Licensed Licensed by their state (or province) to perform roofing work
- Adequately Insured for your protection
- Have a proven reputation for providing quality roofing services throughout the community
- Committed to ongoing professional training to ensure quality installation
Low slope Master Select Roofing Contractor
GAF Certified Green Roofer
As the roofing industry leader, GAF is proud to promote sustainability in all areas of our business. We practice and support new technologies in energy efficiency, material optimization, and recycling that help conserve natural resources, and we share our knowledge to help our contractors, colleagues, and customers do the same. In building, everything counts. The raw materials, the process, the efficiency of the structure and the beauty of the final product. The contractors hands, where they came from, where it goes and will return to. The science of innovate, to lead and to give back to nature.